If you are deceived by someone you love, would you ever give them a second chance? Some people will forgive the person they love, while others would walk out of the relationship. It usually depends on what the person does, because trusting someone doesn’t happen immediately, it takes time. Therefore once it’s broken, it’s never easy to build it up again.
Lefty Frizzell’s “She’s Gone, Gone Gone”
Lefty Frizzell recorded the song “She’s Gone, Gone, Gone” in 1965. He made the song peak at No. 12 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 1965. Harlan Howard wrote the song for Lefty Frizzell. Furthermore, the song was included on his 7th studio album Sad Side of Love in 1965. The album was released under Columbia Records. “She’s Gone, Gone, Gone” was considered to be his last top performing song, although he still produced some songs that entered the chart. However, it was not able to reach the top 20 of the chart.
What’s the Song All About?
Frizzell’s last song is a melancholic song about a man who did something that caused the end of his relationship with the woman he loves. His ex-lover warned him that if he does anything to break her trust, she will leave him. He didn’t believe her, he even thought that she is not serious. After he fooled her, she decided to leave him, and now he regrets all the things he did. He cannot do anything to bring her back but to feel unhappy about it. That is why we should learn not to break someone’s trust, whether it is a friend, a family or the person you love.
Lefty Frizzell, She's Gone Gone Gone
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- John Wayne’s Last Public Appearance is Nothing But Heartwarming
- WATCH: A Father’s Final duet with his Daughter
- Here’s How C.W. McCall’s “Convoy” Became A Trucker Protest Anthem
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend