“Love Like Crazy” is a song recorded by Lee Brice in 2009. He made history by being the slowest song to climb the Billboard chart. It took his song to enter the top 10 of the chart 46 weeks before finally ending at No. 3 on the Billboard Country songs. In addition, the song placed at No. 45 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In an interview with the Billboard, Lee was fine with having the slowest-rising song in history.
“Love Like Crazy” Performance
The song was written by Tim James and Doug Johnson for Lee’s album Love Like Crazy. Lee’s album charted at No. 9 on the Billboard Country albums chart. In addition, it landed at No. 44 on the Billboard 200 chart in 2010. Two songs from his album were able to make it to the Billboard chart (“Love Like Crazy” and “Beautiful Everytime”). “Love Like Crazy” not only entered the Billboard chart but it was also Platinum-certified by RIAA in 2013. Moreover, the album was Gold-certified by RIAA in 2017.
The Song’s Content
“Love Like Crazy” is a delightful love song about how to keep your relationship with your wife for a long time. It’s a story of an old man who people said he was crazy when he was young because he said that he was in love. Now he is happily married for 58 years. When he quit his job to have another one, they also called him crazy, yet it turned out to be good for him and his family. He didn’t listen to what other people say, all he did is follow what his heart tells him to do. Moreover, he is lucky to have a kind and supportive wife. In return, he loves her every single day and makes her feel happy all the time. He said that the secret to having a lasting relationship is,
“Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don’t outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin’ knees get lazy
And love like crazy”
Lee Brice, love like crazy
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some Loretta Lynn Facts To Celebrate One of Country Music’s Icons
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance