One Song means a lot…
When we hear the word dance, a lot of scenarios can fill our mind. We may think of a dance performance we are awed with. Well, that’s on the literal sense, because dance literally pertains to the movement of the e the body the rhythm of the music. However, the word “dance” can mean differently when we take the figurative sense. First, it could mean to move along flawlessly with the beat of time. It is about flexibility in life, or bending with the stitches and burns of life. So whether you feel like dancing to the tune of the beat literally, or you’re enjoying the sways and turns of life, LeeAnn Womack has a song for you.
The simple hook in LeeAnne Womack’s “I Hope You Dance” made the song even more memorable. The song as a whole talks about taking chances,and not being afraid to try something new. Many listeners found it very inspirational. This is a song dedicated to all ages, and can also be a dedication to someone you care about. The title itself would suggest an encouragement to a subject. It is a message of a hope for courage and harmony to the someone. As for Womack, the song is dedicated to her daughters, Aubrie and Anna Lisa.
On the other hand, the song, can also be for a relationship that’s ending as a fond wish for the other person’s happiness or for someone graduating, having a baby, or embarking on a new path. It actually fits almost every circumstance you can think of.
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed
I Hope You Dance, LeeAnn Womack
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend