LeAnn Rimes is back on LovE Sessions series in her YouTube channel. Yes, she nailed it again with an amazing cover of Rihanna’s 2016 single “Love on the Brain.” Rimes started posting a series of LovE Sessions a year ago. She covered love songs from other artists such as Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me” and John Legend’s “All of Me.”
LeAnn Rimes Rendition of “Love on the Brain”
Rimes performed the song, as usual, with pianist Darrell Brown. There was no other sound accompanying Rimes’ performance, and here you can hear her purely gifted voice. She is truly one great singer. Rimes amaze as she proves that she cannot only sing country music well, but she can always dive into different genres and still have the pure perfection of her voice.
Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, her cover is what we all need to check out. She performed “Love on the Brain” by Rihanna. This single was part of Rihanna’s eighth studio album Anti. It was penned by Fred Ball, Joseph Angel, and Robyn Fenty.
Chart Performance of “Love on the Brain”
“Love on the Brain” entered various charts inside and outside of the US. “Love on the Brain” secured the number three spot on the Hot R&B chart. Furthermore, it reached number five on the Hot 100 and number nine on the Adult Contemporary chart.
The Song’s Content
“Love on the Brain” speaks of the kind of love you are willing to sacrifice despite having to go through all the pain. It’s the kind of love that even if you know it’s wrong, you still want it.
Oh, and baby I’m fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something, babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
LeAnn Rimes On Tour
LeAnn Rimes will start her tour this February. You can check her website for her tour dates and for purchasing tickets.
LeAnn Rimes, Love on the Brain, LovE Sessions, Rihanna
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance