LeAnn Rimes rose to fame when she recorded her first album Blue in 1996. Rimes was only 13 years old when she released her first album with a major record label. Included in her album was the song “Blue” which is intended for Patsy Cline. However, Cline died on a plane crash. Rimes’ Album, Blue, reached No.1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart. In addition, the album crossed over to the pop chart at No. 3. After the release of her first album she continuously released singles that performed well on the chart. In 1997, Rimes won the Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Country Vocal Performance of the Year.
Rimes is not only an outstanding country singer, but she also proved to us that she could perform songs from different genres. In 2017, LeAnn made a seven series show called LovE Sessions, where she covered love songs in honor of Valentine’s Day. Here are the followings songs Rimes’ performed.
- “Love is the Army”
- “When You Love Someone” by Bryan Adams
- “Wonderwall” by Oasis
- “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” By Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift
- “By Your Side” by Sade
- “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- “All of Me” by John Legend
In this LovE Sessions of Rimes, she showcased her talent as a singer who can perform any songs you give her. Today, we listen to her version of Celine Dion’s song “Because You Loved Me.”
Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me”
“Because You Loved Me” is an award-winning and top performing song by Celine Dion. Her song became No. 1 on the US Billboard Adult Contemporary and Hot 100 chart. Moreover, it became No. 1 on the Canadian and Australian chart. “Because You Loved Me” is Platinum-Certified in the US, Australia, and the UK. The song was released in 1996 and written by Diane Warren.
Here is LeAnn Rimes performing “Because You Loved Me” for her second LovE Sessions.
Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion, LeAnn Rimes
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend