“You Say” is a beautiful soundtrack that catches people’s attention. Thus, this track even won an award at the 2018 Grammy Award. Today, let us witness as Lauren belts out the beautiful lyrics of the song.
Before coming up with the idea of the song, Lauren was struggling with her identity. Her album, How Can It Be, was a critically acclaimed success. With this, Lauren felt a little bit pressured with her newly released song entitled “You Say.” She said,
“This song for me was just a reminder of identity. It was a reminder that I know when I’m weak, He’s strong—so how do I change that and bring that into my every day life? When I feel inadequate how is it that there’s always these moments where I feel like God just steps in and supercedes my inadequacies.”
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And you say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don’t belong, oh You say I am Yours
“You Say” is a reflection of the things we encounter in our daily life and with the help of God, we are all saved. It is true that God is always ready to help us in times of need. The love from our father is like no other. His love and protection are everlasting. With this, let us all remember that we are the child of the King of Kings. So we must not be afraid of what life brings us.
“He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.” Psalm 147:4-5
Listen to Lauren Daigle’s song “You Say” here:
Lauren Daigle, Worship Song, You Say
- George Strait’s Son Is A Talented Rodeo Cowboy and Songwriter
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Remembering Johnny Horton Through 5 of His Remarkable Songs