Brooks & Dunn Farewell Concert
An alternating message between two lovers, “If You See Him, If You See Her” dominated the charts upon its release on 1998. Its flawless harmonies and melodies rang out across the massive venues. The epic collaboration between Reba McEntire and the duo Brooks and Dunn communicate the feelings of two persons and their compassion for each other. The song stayed on top of Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks for three weeks, giving McEntire her 29th number one single, and Brooks & Dunn’s twelfth.
The legacy of the song did not stop from its sales and chart position, the track continued to be one of the most requested songs in the radio. And on May 23, 2010, Lady Antebellum sang the iconic song for the duo’s farewell concert, Brooks & Dunn: The Last Rodeo.
Lady Antebellum once again brought the song to life with a brand new touch that truly did justice. Their tribute to the historic duo left every single fan on the edge of tears. Hillary Scott and Charles Kelly’s voices soared across the speakers and blended for the song that has been cherished by country fanatics for over two decades now.
Here Comes the Surprise
Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn beamed across the stage while Lady A delivered their timeless duet. They sang the impressive ballad with every bit of themselves. And nobody in the crowd expected what came next.
As the interlude played on the background, a very familiar voice begins singing the next lines. Dunn walked through the center stage and belted his very familiar line. A moment later, Reba’s voice followed, and all the artists gathered together standing side by side.
Lady Antebellum continues to tour on different parts of the country. Their last recorded album Heart Break was released in June 2017. The lead single “You Look Good” became another hit that peaked on the Hot Country Songs.
Check out this video, and don’t forget to share this one of a kind country collaboration.
Brooks & Dunn, If You See Her, If You See Him, Lady Antebellum, Reba McEntire
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce