This kid just proves that he can come back stronger and better with his amazing performance of an original Leonard Cohen song.
Kyle Tomlinson’s Performance
Kyle Tomlinson started his performance by introducing himself. But, the young singer did not need to do so since he auditioned three years ago.
He recalled his first audition and to which he was told to have a vocal coach. Being at that young age, the judges felt like he had the potential, but he needed to finesse his style of singing.
It was David Walliams who said that he needed to have a vocal coach on his first audition. And boy was he wrong!
After Kyle had finished his performance, Walliams said:
“I thought it was really good,”
before hitting the gold button.
“Well done Kyle,” said Walliams. “It was a really, really moving performance.”
While the other judges said (Simon Cowell)
“You gave every single ounce you could possibly give to that performance,”
and Alesha described his story as being like a fairytale.
Kyle Tomlinson’s Journey on Britain’s Got Talent
Kyle Tomlinson’s performance of “Hallelujah” made him a powerhouse in the competition. He went into the finals with other amazing acts such as stand-up comedy, dancer, comic magician, pianist, illusionist and other unique performers.
The singer’s performance throughout the competition was amazing. Although he never did any gospel hits anymore, he made it through the finals with other amazing acts. In the end, the winner was Tokio Myers who is an amazing pianist.
What this story shows is that when you listen to a critique, you have to listen with an open mind. Like what Kyle did, he got a vocal coach and improved his voice and his style. This made him a strong contender for the crown, and we could not be happier for him.
Check his golden-buzzer performance of “Hallelujah” here:
Britain’s Got Talent, Hallelujah, kyle tomlinson
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance