Most people go through emotional and spiritual struggles and most of the time; they give up. But don’t worry because you are not alone. Every human being goes through this struggle. Moreover, a lot of people get back on their feet and fight. Do you want to know their secret? It’s simple; just go back to God. Anyhow, He is the only supernatural being who can help you overcome every obstacle in life. Moreover, have you ever heard the hit “Why Me Lord” from Kris Kristofferson? If not, then better listen to it for you to have the empowerment to overcome those struggles in life.
Kris Kristofferson: The Multi-talented Artist
He started his career in 1965, and he was also a member of the super music group “The Highwaymen.” This group composes of Waylon Jenning, Willie Nelson, and Johnny Cash. Anyhow, the group was formed in 1985 and played a vital role in the career of Kris Kristofferson. Even though the music industry has a lot of competitions, Kristofferson still managed to be included in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Plus, he is not just a good singer but also a superb actor, earning him the Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor.
An Uplifting Message
No one can avoid problems and downfall, but there is always a solution to every storm in life. By the way, have you ever heard the hymn “Why Me Lord” from Kris Kristofferson? This was released in 1973, and it gives a powerful message to those people who are in deep struggle. Also, this song gives a ray of hope to those people who are having a hard time to get back on their feet. So if you are struggling right now better listen to this hit. It might help you a lot.
Johnny Cash, kris kristofferson, why me lord, Willie Nelson
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?