Kid Rock is undeniably one of the most versatile artists of our time. That’s because he has probably recorded songs that can belong to any music genre you can think of.
We are all aware that he was originally into making rock and rap music in the past but in the recent years, he transitioned into the country music spectrum. We can say that he has found a home for himself in the country music community. Especially, when his songs and collaborations “Picture” and “All Summer Long,” have been smash hits.[like_button]
Although he hails from Michigan, he now resides in Nashville and has fallen in love with country music and the entire state of Tennessee. Recently, Rock has demonstrated that love and passion with his new song debut. This song is a tribute to the state that he now considers home.
His new song “Tennessee Mountaintop,” is a familiar song that he already performed in Charlie Daniel’s 80th Birthday Volunteer Jam last November 2016. His appearance on The Big Interview with Dan Rather last February 14, was revisited.
Rock opted to play his new song in Dan’s living room. With his trusty guitar along with two back up singers, Rock poured his heart out in a very powerful performance like we have never seen him before.
The sound of “Tennessee Mountaintop” is more country than any other so, ng he has ever sung in the past. It is about a man’s tale who dreams of moving to California but it turns out to be different from his expectations. Yet, he finds peace and happiness in beautiful Tennessee.
Something about this performance is so emotional that you need to see it for yourself. It’s evident how much he believes in every word he utters in singing the song.
Tell me if you get goosebumps after watching the video and we’re pretty sure this is gonna be another hit.[like_button]
charlie daniel|Kid Rock|tennessee mountaintop
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance