In her nightly segment called “A Minute and a Glass of Wine” during her Meaning of Life 2019 Tour and she brought out her mother-in-law, Reba McEntire!
Reba in ‘A Minute and a Glass of Wine’
Clarkson candidly talked to the crowd in her hometown Nashville during one of her nightly segments ‘A Minute and a Glass of Wine.’
“I’ve been super, super excited about this particular “Minute and a Glass of Wine,” I mean literally, I’ve been waiting weeks to do this,” Clarkson tells the crowd in the video above. “I’m super excited about my guest…I asked this person because this person has been such an influence, not just musically but personally. It’s just a really rare thing to like meet your hero and they live up to it. I think everybody knows what’s about to happen.”
Clarkson introduced McEntire telling the crowd that she was a true fan and that she was going to make her sing more songs than she signed up to do. Then, McEntire came out singing the first verse of Clarkson’s smash hit “Because of You” before going into McEntire’s “Can’t Even Get the Blues.”
Watch the stunning performance here!
The Meaning of Life Tour
In support of her LP entitled “Meaning of Life,” Clarkson embarked on an arena tour. It opened on the 24th of January at Oakland, California’s Oracle Arena and it currently has 28 dates under its belt. It ends on the 30th of March at Greenville, South Carolina’s Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
In a statement, Clarkson gushed about her LP and her arena tour.
“Meaning of Life is the album I always wanted to make and I am so excited to finally be able to tour it. Even while recording it, I couldn’t wait for people to experience the music live, to not only hear it, but feel it. It has taken almost a year of planning, and I can’t wait to see y’all on the road!”
You can get more information on Clarkson’s website.
Kelly Clarkson, Meaning of Life Tour, Reba McEntire
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance