“Somebody Like You” was Keith Urban’s second number one single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. His very first song to top the Billboard chart was “But for the Grace of God.” All in all, he placed a total of sixteen number one singles on the said chart.
Somebody Like You…
Keith Urban himself co-wrote the words and lyrics of “Somebody Like You.” It was part of his album “Golden Road.” The album also includes his massive hit “You’ll Think of Me.” The song earned his very first Grammy award.
Moreover, “Somebody Like You” became Keith Urban’s second number one single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. It was documented as number one on October 19, 2002. Also, it placed at number twenty-three on the Billboard Hot 100. On the other hand, the song became the number one country song of the first decade of the 21st century. Indeed, a huge success.
Keith Urban is considered one of the best male country artists of this generation. He has sold platinum and multi-platinum albums. He also earned numerous awards. The most notable trophy was from the Grammys.
Furthermore, Keith Urban started his career back in 1990. However, his career wasn’t as smooth as he planned. He wasn’t able to top the charts but he worked hard to be one of the bests. But in 1999, the year that started his prominence. He released his self-titled American debut album which includes his very first number one single “But For the Grace of God.” Then, in 2001, he won his very first as the Top New Male Vocalist Award at the Academy of Country Music Award and Country Music Association Horizon Awards.
Above all, after that year, he continued recording and releasing more songs. Up to now, he is one of the male best-selling country artists.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured gospel articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
but for the grace of god, keith urban, Somebody Like You
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?