If there is one adorable couple in the show business that is then definitely Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. Their affection is one of a kind but also show that they are a typical couple like many out there. Just like this video clip of them singing “The Fighter.” They both sing out loud as they listen to the song. Interestingly, you can see how bubbly Nicole Kidman is. On the other hand, Keith Urban is on the go singing along with his gorgeous wife.
Moreover, the video has already garnered more than five million views. There are a bunch of optimistic comments, but of course, there are a few bad. Nevertheless, the cuteness of the couple truly captured our hearts. It only shows, how they genuinely love each other, and they enjoy each other’s company.
There’s only one good thing about the video, an inspiration to every couple out there. A fun and robust relationship can last with a sprinkle of true love and enjoyment. It can make both parties happy and it makes them love each other more.
“The Fighter” is a song duet between Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood. It was so successful that it was certified platinum in Canada, Australia, and the US, as well as other parts of the globe. Not to mention, the song peaked at number two spot on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart on April 22, 2017. At the 2018 Academy of Country Music Awards, “The Fighter” won “Vocal Event of the Year.” Also, it won “Collaborative Video of the Year” at the 2017 CMT Music Awards.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
keith urban, nicole kidman, the fighter
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?