On the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, Keith Urban has 16 number ones. His very first to top the chart is “But for the Grace of God.” The song peaked at that position on February 24, 2001. It has been seventeen years ago since then.
Keith Urban is one of the greatest country artists of this generation. Besides, he is also considered one of the male-best-selling country artists in the business. He has sold multiple platinum and multi-platinum albums. Additionally, he placed top charting songs on the Billboard charts. As mentioned above, “But for the Grace of God” became his first to reach the top spot.
Moreover, the other 16 number ones are “Somebody Like You” (2002), “Who Wouldn’t Wanna Be Me (2003), “You’ll Think of Me” (2004), “Days Go By” (2004), “Making Memories of Us” (2005), “Better Life” (2005), “You Look Good in My Shirt” (2008), “Only You Can Love Me This Way” (2009), “Sweet Thing” (2009), “Start a Band” (2009), “Without You” (2011), “Long Hot Summer” (2011), “You Gonna Fly” (2012), “We Were Us” (2013), and “Blue Ain’t Your Color” (2016).
But for the Grace of God
Keith Urban along with Charlotte Caffey and Jane Wiedlin pooled resources for the words and lyrics of “But for the Grace of God.” Keith Urban recorded the song in 1999 and released it on November 28, 2000. It was part of his self-titled debut album “Keith Urban.” It peaked at the number one spot on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart on February 24, 2001. With this, it became the spice to his prominence.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
but for the grace of god, keith urban
- B.J. Thomas and Wife Gloria’s Love Story That Won Against Odds
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Josh Turner’s Children Perform one of His Gospel Songs “The River”
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Charley Pride’s ‘Secret Son’ Contesting To The Country Legend’s Will