Life is full of “What Ifs” and unending surprises. You may not know what will happen next, so as long as you’re living, live life to the fullest. Don’t be afraid to fail because failing is a part of learning. It’s better to take the risk than regretting in the end.
Accept the fact that whatever happens, happens. Some people are meant to stay in your life while others are meant to be a lesson. Don’t think inside the box but go beyond your boundaries.
Do you love someone but you’re afraid of taking the risk? Then, come listen to the song “What Ifs” by Kane Brown. Surely, you can relate to this situation wherein you’re afraid to enter a relationship that lives the world full of “What Ifs.”
What if we are not meant to be?
The painful part of entering a relationship is ending up being just friends. After investing your time, effort, and love to someone who is not really meant for you teaches you that you never know love until you take the risk of opening your heart to someone. Misunderstandings happen to every relationship. The only difference is how they manage to stay no matter how hard it takes because sometimes it’s better to lose an argument than to lose someone.
Kane Brown: “What Ifs”
“What Ifs” is song recorded by Kane Brown and co-written with Matt McGinn and Jordan Schmidt. The song was released February 6, 2017. It features a duet with Lauren Alaina, his school friend from high school.
The song had 6,000 downloads in the US the week after the album was released. On December 2, 2016, the song ranked number 37 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. On March 7, 2017, the song ranked number 60 on US Billboard Country Airplay. It reached number one on Hot Country Songs in October 2017.
As of 2019, the song has sold 889,000 copies in the US.
Kane Brown, Lauren Alaina
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry