On March 30, 2018, Kacey Musgraves, a country star, released her fourth studio album Golden Hour. She co-wrote all of the songs in her album. In addition, Musgraves incorporated a lot of love songs on her album. She said in an interview with Entertainment Weekly,
“I have a lot more love songs this time around, and I’ve never been one to write a love song and really feel it.”
Golden Hour contained thirteen inspiring and lovely songs co-written by Kacey Musgraves. Here is the tracklist of her album.
- “Slow Burn”
- “Lonely Weekend”
- “Oh, What a World”
- “Love Is a Wild Thing”
- “Space Cowboy”
- “Happy and Sad”
- “Velvet Elvis”
- “Wonder Woman”
- “High Horse”
- “Golden Hour”
Chart Performance of Album
Her album, Golden Hour, entered various charts inside and outside of the US. In the US, Golden Hour reached No. 1 on the Billboard Top Albums Country chart. Moreover, it placed at No. 4 on the Billboard 200. Aside from her album entering the chart, her singles “Butterflies,” “Space Cowboy,” and “High Horse” all entered the top 40 of the Billboard chart.
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Last Tuesday, Musgraves stunned the crowd as she performed two of her songs from her album. Musgraves performed her song “Love is a Wild Thing” and “Wonder Woman” on the Jimmy Kimmel Live Show. She first performed her song “Love is a Wild Thing” while she played the guitar. She followed it with her song “Wonder Woman” while she walked around the stage as she performed the song. Musgraves appeared on other shows such as Ellen, Seth Meyers and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert performing her singles from her album Golden Hour. She performed “High Horse” in Ellen’s Show, “Rainbow” in Seth Meyers, and “Slow Burn” when she was in The Late Show with Steph Colbert last March.
Musgraves will be starting her tour next year called Oh, What A World Tour.
golden hour, kacey musgraves
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce