Breaking up is indeed one of the hardest parts to deal with. Perhaps, it is where most of us undergo our greatest downfall. The time when we outpour all of our whole beings into someone we thought would do the same, but everything just breaks into pieces. We expect someone would hold us no matter what, in laughter and pain but you ended up hurting yourself. It is exactly what the song “Just When I Needed You Most” denotes.
“Just When I Needed You Most” is certainly a painful song. The straightforward words mended with an eye-watering melody that can pierce you. Yes, it can tear your hearts and souls. It can even bring back the pain. It is simply because the song is universal. It talks about an instance wherein everyone can experience. But there is one thing behind the song we tend to forget, the lesson. The lesson that there is a life worthwhile beyond the pain, it may linger and hurt you for a while, but it will pass. Remember, every misery, trouble, and anxiety will not stay forever. It will pass, and you will learn to stand again. Above all, the song, on the other side, is a reminder to love yourself.
Just When I Needed You Most…
Randy VanWarmer and Tony Wilson wrote the words and lyrics of “Just When I Needed You Most” and was released in February 1979. Randy VanWarmer recorded the song as part of his album “Warmer.” The song placed at No.4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
conway twitty, Dolly Parton, just when i needed you most, Randy Vanwarmer, tim mcgraw, Tony Wilson
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait