Falling in love with someone is not only based on physical appearance but a good personality is what counts most. Physical appearance can change in time, but the personality stays forever. As what critics say, love is only for a brave person because loving someone is like a battle that requires you to be strong enough to fight for what you think is right. But, what if your first relationship failed? Are you ready to fall in love again?
“I Just Fall In Love Again”
Recorded by Canadian singer Anne Murray. Dusty Springfield, Anne’s favorite female singer, inspired Murray to record her own version of the song. In addition, Anne’s version of the song was released in January 1979, as a single from her 13th album, New Kind of Feeling.
Upon its release, immediately entered the country chart and topped the Billboard’s hot country songs. Not only that, the song also topped the Adult Contemporary charts for three consecutive weeks and ranked number 12 on the Billboard’s Hot 100 most played songs.
The Songs’ Theme
And oh I just fall in love again
Just one touch and then it happens every time
There I go by, just fall in love again and when I do
I can’t help myself, I fall in love with you
The lyrics of the song gives you an idea of what the narrator feels towards his lover.
Opening your heart to someone the second time around means you are again ready to take chances. A chance to love and to be loved back. Really, love conquers all. It may show that a weak person can be strong, a stupid person can be intelligent, a dispassionate person can be faithful, and many more. Many relationships have proved that a relationship works when you finally accept someone in your life. Age, skin color, language, and height does no longer matters but what really matters to you is the person you love.
Watch the video below!
Anne Murray, Classic Hit of 1970s, I just fall in love again
- George Strait Honors The Valor Of Police Officers In “The Weight Of The Badge”
- What Happened to Patsy Cline’s Children After Her Death in 1963?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kitty Wells Changed The World Through “It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels”
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life