There are instances when you want to be carefree and do anything you want with your lover. Sometimes, doing crazy things will remind you of your childhood. This is not new to everyone and sometimes it’s nice to be who you are. Just like the hit of Josh Turner “Why Don’t We Just Dance” which is full of elements. Further, the music video shows lovers who are having fun traveling to a different era. Even more, the characters are playful and charming. Plus, once you get to hear the music, it will force you to dance. This can also be used as one of the tracks on your wedding reception. Just saying, you might want to consider.
The Hot Country Singer: Josh Turner
He is one of the multi-talented acts in country music because he is not just a singer but also an actor. Josh Turner started his career in 2001 and he has been successful ever since. Turner’s professional music career started when he signed with MCA records in 2003. Plus, his hit “Long Black Train” was a massive success. Moreover, his career flourished the following years releasing hit after hit songs. Anyhow, he is distinct to other male singers because of his deep baritone voice which is nice to hear. Maybe this is one of the reasons why he was loved by a lot of people, aside from his good looks and cute smile.
The Hit That Will Make You Dance
“Why Don’t We Just Dance” was released in 2009 and it was recorded by the country superstar Josh Turner. Upon the song’s release, it became a massive success and it dropped to number one at U.S. Hot Country Songs and number 35 at Billboard Hot 100. Even the critics gave the hit a positive review.
Go ahead and listen to the hit for you to experience a taste of his talent.
country singer, Josh Turner, Why Don't We Just Dance
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?