The new era of Honky Tonk Josh Turner never disappoints us by giving his great music. He has recorded songs that we can truly relate to. The songs he caters has stories that define the reality of life. The life is patched into the lyrics and mixed with soulful melodies or jivey tunes. A good example is “Never Had A Reason.” The song depicts true and satisfying love. Listen for you will be inspired by the words and lyrics.
Never Had A Reason…
Al Anderson, Ben Daniel, and Brandon Kinney wrote the words and lyrics of “Never Had A Reason.” Josh Turner recorded and released the song in 2017 under his album “Deep South.” The album also includes his top charting singles “Lay Low” and “Hometown Girl.”
He was first known because of his breakthrough single “Long Black Train” which he performed at the Grand Ole Opry. It didn’t top the country charts, but it helped Josh Turner rise from a simple dreamer to a star.
Josh Turner is undeniably a devotee of the new era of honky-tonk. It is because of his deep-toned voice and style of music. However, Turner is a breath of fresh air yet an old soul. He’s one of the few artists who embrace the real roots of country music.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Josh Turner, Lay Low, long black train, Never Had A Reason, your man
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance