With the release of his recent album back in October 2018, Josh Turner wanted to go back to his gospel root. The country singer included the song “Me and God” in his album entitled “I Serve a Savior.”
Josh Turner’s Relationship with God
In the release of the album, Josh said this:
“My faith is the most important thing to me. I want people to hear the sentiment and heart behind this record. I want them to feel the same inspiration that I felt. I want them to feel that and hopefully, they’ll make these songs a part of their life.”
The song was actually released back in 2006. It was written by Josh Turner himself and recorded it. It was nominated for 2007 Academy of Country Music award for Vocal Event of the Year.
There ain’t nothing that can’t be done
By me and God
Ain’t nobody come in between me and God
One day we’ll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God
You can actually hear in this part of the song that Josh Turner does have a strong relationship with God. He knows that he can accomplish anything that he puts his mind to as long as God is with him.
Like us, he knows that someday he will join our Creator and everything will be better. When you have very strong faith, no one could ever make you question Him. Josh does exemplify someone who knows what he is doing because he had been faithful to his beliefs ever since.
He knows that he had a great helper from up above that is why he still has a very good career. He is very thankful for it and that is why he is showing his gratitude towards his songs. One that praises Him and rejoices His name.
Spread the good word and listen to the song here:
Country Gospel, Josh Turner, Me and God
- Eric Church’s Kids: Meet the Singer’s Sons Boone and Tennessee
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Deacon Frey Leads “Take It Easy” in Place of Dad
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Do You Remember The Dukes of Hazzard Cast? What Are They Up to Now?
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kenny Chesney
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?