“Everything is Fine” is one of the well-crafted singles of Josh Turner. The melody and the lyrics merely reflect the sound of country music back in the days. The song is also more vibrant to the ears with the thick and smooth voice of the new-era of Honky-tonk Josh Turner.
Nowadays, country music obsessives like us are missing the memoirs of how good country music was back then. We miss the sounds of the legends such as Johnny Cash, George Jones, Merle Haggard, Don Williams, and others. But, there are a few who could bring that music back just like Josh Turner. He’s one of the few artists with a fantastic voice and a passion for the real country music. He’s not just a gifted singer but also a brilliant songwriter.
Everything is Fine…
In this generation, country music has been mixed with mainstream or pop country. Nevertheless, “Everything is Fine” retained the sound of the real country sound. With this, the song has received excellent reviews from the country music critics.
On the other hand, Josh Turner himself wrote the words and lyrics of “Everything is Fine.” The song was released in August 2008 and was part of his album of the same name. The song has reached at number twenty on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Besides the song “Everything is Fine,” the album also includes the top charting singles “Firecracker” and “One Woman Man.”
Yes, Josh Turner is the new generation of country music. However, he holds the roots of real country. He produces and releases singles that retains the good old days.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Everything is Fine, Firecracker, Josh Turner, One Woman Man, Soulmate
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait