Josh Turner is one of the few contemporary artists who constantly releases good gospel music. This time, he talks about what you can do in times of struggle. The song was under his album Haywire, it was his 4th studio album, and it was released back in 2010. The singer himself wrote the song, and he believes that it is one of the best songs he has written.
About Josh Turner’s “The Answer”
The singer, famous for his sexy song “Your Man,” proves that he can also do great gospel music.
In one of his interviews, he said:
“He and I are both strong in our faith, and we both love Country music. I had the title ‘Jesus Is the Answer’ written down for a long time, and I really didn’t have anything beyond that etched out. I threw the title idea at him, and he loved it.”
Josh Turner admitted that he felt like the world is always looking for an answer. They are searching for what they can do for their struggles and a direction to go with their life. When he heard the final version of the song, with the addition to the choir, the singer admitted that it brought tears to his eyes.
You’ve got questions, you need directions
Arms to hold you for all eternity
Look no further, cause there’s no other
He’s an anchor, he’s God’s right-hander
Jesus is the answer
We are human beings and we commit mistakes. We can get lost sometimes because of the temptations that we have to face every day but always know the He can give us the answer. This Josh Turner track not only reminds us to ask for his Guidance but it also strengthens our belief that He knows what is best for us. The Lord has always been there in our ups and downs and we only need to trust in Him.
Seek His guidance and listen to Josh Turner’s song here:
gospel, Josh Turner, The Answer
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage