Do you believe in second chances? What are the things you consider to give another chance to the one who once hurt you? Listen to Josh Turner’s “Another Try” for it will give you a glimpse of giving relationships another try and redeeming the love that was once lost.
Second chances are a matter everybody has underwent. Perhaps, a second chance of life, on your job, or friendship. However, “Another Try” is a song that depicts a second chance in love. It is merely an issue that most us are interested in. Josh Turner defines it through the words and lyrics intertwined with a touching sound of the song.
“Another Try” is a tale of a man expressing his desire to undo his past and bring back a lover who left him. The man thought and realized his mistakes by hiding his emotions. And given a chance to reverse all the mistakes, he would never let his better half leave him again.
Josh Turner recorded “Another Try” along with Trisha Yearwood. The song was released on January 7, 2008, under his album “Everything is Fine.” It was the same album that provided us his other top charting singles “Everything is Fine,” “Firecracker,” and “One Woman Man.”
Despite the vocal accompaniment of Trisha Yearwood, some critics gave the song a thumbs down. The critics said the song wasn’t suitable for a duet. Nevertheless, some praised the combined voices of the two artists. Also, some said it was a moving and heartfelt duet.
The song received a nomination as “Vocal Event of the Year” at the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards.
“Another Try” might not have received much appreciation from the critics but for country music enthusiasts, it was one of Josh Turner’s best singles. The lyrics and the melody have simply caught the attention of the audience. Above all, it is one of his masterpieces.
Another Try, Josh Turner, Soulmate
- 10 Facts About Tom Selleck’s Wife, Jillie Mack
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Karen Fairchild and Jimi Westbrook Got The Sweetest Love Story
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- How George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Single-Handedly Saved His Career
- Kenny Chesney Is Mourning On The Death Of His Sweet Friend of 15 Years, Maria Rodriguez
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?