Do you believe in second chances? What are the things you consider to give another chance to the one who once hurt you? Listen to Josh Turner’s “Another Try” for it will give you a glimpse of giving relationships another try and redeeming the love that was once lost.
Second chances are a matter everybody has underwent. Perhaps, a second chance of life, on your job, or friendship. However, “Another Try” is a song that depicts a second chance in love. It is merely an issue that most us are interested in. Josh Turner defines it through the words and lyrics intertwined with a touching sound of the song.
“Another Try” is a tale of a man expressing his desire to undo his past and bring back a lover who left him. The man thought and realized his mistakes by hiding his emotions. And given a chance to reverse all the mistakes, he would never let his better half leave him again.
Josh Turner recorded “Another Try” along with Trisha Yearwood. The song was released on January 7, 2008, under his album “Everything is Fine.” It was the same album that provided us his other top charting singles “Everything is Fine,” “Firecracker,” and “One Woman Man.”
Despite the vocal accompaniment of Trisha Yearwood, some critics gave the song a thumbs down. The critics said the song wasn’t suitable for a duet. Nevertheless, some praised the combined voices of the two artists. Also, some said it was a moving and heartfelt duet.
The song received a nomination as “Vocal Event of the Year” at the 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards.
“Another Try” might not have received much appreciation from the critics but for country music enthusiasts, it was one of Josh Turner’s best singles. The lyrics and the melody have simply caught the attention of the audience. Above all, it is one of his masterpieces.
Another Try, Josh Turner, Soulmate
- Yoakam Joins Stapleton on Stage for “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Jenny Gill is Hoping to Pave Her Own Musical Path – Meet Her Today
- The Noah’s Ark in Kentucky Is Drawing Millions of Visitors. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021