In times of troubles and in times of our downfalls. We need someone to hold onto. Most of the time, we depend on our family members, a friend we can trust the most or our partner. But, the highest of them all is God. God can relieve the pain and worries on our shoulders. He is the only one we can acquire inner peace from. To be able to do this, we need to trust in him and have greater faith in him. Let us all bow down our heads and say a little prayer by paying attention to “You Raise Me Up” interpreted by Josh Groban.
“You Raise Me Up” is a powerful hymn that can mend our broken hearts and souls. The words and lyrics are strong enough to make us realize how lucky we are to have God beside us. Besides, it can bring us closer to God only if we accept him in our hearts. Let’s learn to take God into our lives, and he will learn to receive us to be his children. Through the song, we can connect to God.
You Raise Me Up…
Rolf Lovland of “Secret Garden” wrote the words and lyrics of “You Raise Me Up.” It was initially an instrumental piece entitled “Silent Story.” Then, Loveland decided to patch lyrics into it. He first performed the song in his mother’s funeral.
Moreover, the band might not be able to introduce the hymn to the world, but thanks to them, a powerful anthem we love to listen to over and over again has been created. On the other hand, the song was recorded multiple times by various artists all over the world.
The most notable rendition is from Josh Groban. It was his version that penetrated the hearts and souls of the audiences worldwide. Since then, it became one of the most famous hymns in the entire globe. It’s even being sung in funerals, churches, and many other religious events.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Josh Groban, You Raise Me Up
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance