There may be a lot of people we call friends. We can call someone when we are in trouble and sometimes we know someone who will listen to us when we have problems. However, we all have our limits. The friends we know cannot be there every time we need them. We all have our own problems that we cannot even help others at the same time, or we can’t even support anyone. Humans have a limit, which is why we need someone who will always be there to listen to us. We need someone who will walk with us in the darkness. But, where can we find one? Do you know anyone who is willing to do anything to make us feel happy?
Hymns by Johnny Cash
“God Will” is one of the hymns in Johnny Cash’s first gospel album. It was released in 1959 and written by John Loudermilk and Marijohn Wilkin. The album is made up of traditional gospel songs and originals. Four singles in his album were written by him. Some of the traditional songs he included were, “The Old Account,” and “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.”
About the Song
God is the only one we can trust to be with us all the time. He will walk with us no matter how good or bad our life is. God will take care of all the things that we need, and he will certainly keep us safe. The narrator in the song reminds us that if we do not have anyone else we always have God. It is nice to have a friend around, but knowing and believing in God is better than anything else. He will always care for us even if nobody does. Therefore, cast all your sorrows and troubles to God, because He will comfort you all through your life.
God will, gospel, Johnny Cash
- George Strait’s Son Is A Talented Rodeo Cowboy and Songwriter
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- After a Death Sentence, Clay Walker Refused the Call to “Fall”
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash