John Deere is one of the top-selling companies of tractors and other farming equipment due to the quality and endurance that it consistently delivers to its customers. It has also been the centerpiece of many artistic minds specializing in reconstructing large equipment.
At a seemingly small and typical showcasing event for tractors and intricate buggies, a particular farming culture staple made heads turn. One of the participants decided to amp things up with a green and yellow tinged chopper that was obviously fashioned after the ever-famous John Deere tractor. His huge motor of a John Deere chopper donned a huge tractor wheel at the bike’s tail end, people couldn’t help but stare in awe and marvel at how rad the new creation is compared to all the other tractors in the show. Seeing the typical John Deere in a brand new light definitely earned positive responses from all who basked in its glorious beauty.
Who knows, maybe the brand’s manufacturers can get an idea or two from this ingenious work of art!
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?