John Deere is one of the top-selling companies of tractors and other farming equipment due to the quality and endurance that it consistently delivers to its customers. It has also been the centerpiece of many artistic minds specializing in reconstructing large equipment.
At a seemingly small and typical showcasing event for tractors and intricate buggies, a particular farming culture staple made heads turn. One of the participants decided to amp things up with a green and yellow tinged chopper that was obviously fashioned after the ever-famous John Deere tractor. His huge motor of a John Deere chopper donned a huge tractor wheel at the bike’s tail end, people couldn’t help but stare in awe and marvel at how rad the new creation is compared to all the other tractors in the show. Seeing the typical John Deere in a brand new light definitely earned positive responses from all who basked in its glorious beauty.
Who knows, maybe the brand’s manufacturers can get an idea or two from this ingenious work of art!
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- “Sissy’s Song” is Alan Jackson’s Tribute To an Unforgettable Woman
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Meet Faith Hill’s Daughters: All Grown Up and Glowed Up
- Best Loved Hymns VIII: Mansion Over the Hilltop