Jamie Lynn Spears fires back on her social media pages as countless trolls continue to attack her sister, pop star Britney Spears, as she reportedly undergoes treatment regarding her mental health at a facility.
Jamie Lynn Fires Back
Spears took to her social media pages and angrily fired back at her critics, rejecting suggestions that she wasn’t there for her sister and that they should all leave her family alone. Alongside the caption, she posted an old video showing her yelling at a woman who was screaming at her sister.
“10 years ago, who was there?? I have been here long before anyone else, and I’ll be here long after. I love my sister with everything I have. So, anyone or anything that speaks to the contrary can GTFOH with all the comments about what you don’t understand.”
The Spears family has definitely not had it easy in the past years. Aside from her sister’s struggles, their father also had his own share of health struggles.
Spears was also under her own controversy, that being pregnant with her first child at age 16. And dealt with a serious ATV accident that almost killed her older daughter, Maddie in 2017.
What Happened to Britney?
According to early reports by multiple outlets, Britney Spears checked into a facility last month to help manage emotional distress over her father’s health problems.
Back in November, it was reported that her father, Jamie, suffered a “life-threatening” colon rupture, according to People. The magazine cited an unnamed source for the scoop.
“Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her. He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot.”
In an Instagram post, Spears also responded to the rumors swirling around her current state.
Need help with substance abuse or mental health issues? In the U.S., call 800-662-HELP (4357) for the SAMHSA National Helpline.
Britney Spears, health, Jamie Lynn Spears
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?