In the spirit of celebrating the New Year, contemporary Christian musician Jaime Grace puts out a song to celebrate the new day with “Beautiful Day.”
The song is very upbeat and inspirational. The lyrics are very much anthemic for celebrating life and all the joys that the Lord gives us. The almost hip hop meets pop vibe of the song makes the song feel all the more light. Yet, it retains its passion and faith with the Lord with her amazing lyrics. Take a look at the first verse!
Wake up and smile ’cause it’s been awhile
It’s been like a whole day since I stopped so You could hold me
This child awaits, strong in the faith
Lord you are the refuge that I can’t wait to get to
‘Cause I can’t let a day go
Can’t let a day go by
Without thanking you for the joy that you bring to my life
Listen to the amazing song here!
TobyMac, a fellow Christian contemporary artist, was actually the one who gave Grace her big break. He discovered her on Youtube, and decided to sign her up on his label. Grace was also featured as a main artist and speaker in the Revolve Tour by Women of Faith alongside artists such as Britt Nicole and Hawk Nelson.
She released the song “Hold Me” back in 2011. It landed her a nomination on the 2012 Grammys and she bagged the 2012 Dove Award for New Artist of the Year.
Listen to it below!
In that year, she was also nominated for Song of the Year, Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, and Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year.
Her musical style is unique in the Christian contemporary scene. Grace combines different aspects of hip-hop, folk, and pop into one sound that’s uniquely hers.
Beautiful Day, Country Gospel, Country Gospel Songs, Jaime Grace
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Meet Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell’s Kids Inside Their Blended Family
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Chris Stapleton’s “Broken Halos” Sings For Painful Untimely Deaths
- 10 Fast Facts About Willie Nelson’s Spouse You Need To Know