God is really a great wonder and an epitome of love. Anyhow, he sent His only begotten son Jesus on earth to save us. Also, He performed a lot of miracles and saved hundreds of souls. It’s just sad that some people ridiculed and mocked Him. But maybe, they don’t want to be saved, and they want to burn in the slums of hell. Jesus Christ had done a lot of things for us, especially when he was crucified on the cross. That alone showed the purity and strength of what love can do. Just like the hit “The Old Rugged Cross” as rendered by Alan Jackson. This is a perfect example of Christ’s love and a perfect proof of how people adore His sacrifice in Calvary.
The Pride of Georgia
He is one of the great singers in country music, with a total of more than 80 million records sold. Further, this artist was able to push 35 songs in the number one spot in the U.S. Charts. Due to his success, he is a recipient of different awards and recognition. I hope that you did not forget Alan Jackson, who is also a member of the Grand Ole Opry, the longest running radio station in the U.S.
The Hymn that Adores the Sacrifice of Christ
We often show our adoration of Jesus’ sacrifice in many ways. Moreover, a lot of composers create tons of masterpiece in adoration to Him. The greatest atonement that we are familiar with is that when Jesus was crucified in Calvary. And, that’s what the hit “The Old Rugged Cross” is all about. I hope that we will not forget what He did for our salvation. And, we can repay Him in many ways like living in a Christian way, free from sin.
Alan Jackson, Grand Ole Opry, The Old Rugged Cross
- Yoakam Joins Stapleton on Stage for “Seven Spanish Angels”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Jenny Gill is Hoping to Pave Her Own Musical Path – Meet Her Today
- The Noah’s Ark in Kentucky Is Drawing Millions of Visitors. Here’s Why!
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait