“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.”
A GLORIOUS AND BLESSED DAY TO Y’ALL!
“Believe you, me. Verily, verily great are the rewards at the end of this Journey.”
Many-a-time, we are faced with not having enough…
Knowledge and Know-how, money—most especially! Not enough of this, not enough of that, of this and that.
Many of Life’s upheavals and the tough part is finding solutions or even just a single way to overcome without sacrificing steadfastness in The Faith.
Fret not! As The Book of Psalms had shown us, “You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me.” Yes, we should not worry, be fretful or fear for—AS ALWAYS—with God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
I know, I know… Easier said than done. Well, if Life and living a Life With God and In God were easy, then we would be called sloths instead of Christians. You get me?
Yep, the Road we tread upon as Christians is not easy. It is long, hard, tedious and craggy. But yes, GREAT TOO ARE THE REWARDS when we finally walk, sit and stand with God when we all get to Heaven.
Believe you, me. Verily, verily great are the rewards at the end of this Journey. Again, I say unto thee, verily great are the rewards at the end of this Life’s Journey for He keeps his Promise and Beautiful Is Our God!
May y’all be Safe and Well and,
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
amy grant, it is well with my soul
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage