Finding that person you’ll spend the rest of your life with is what we are all longing for. It is such a beautiful thing to achieve. Someone whom you can share all of the things you don’t share with anyone. Someone who will show you a world you have never seen before, that is the kind of person you should spend your whole life with. If you have that now then cherish them and never take that person for granted.
“I Do (Cherish You)” Chart Performance
“I Do (Cherish You)” a Mark Wills’ classic in the 90’s. It was written by Keith Stegall and Dan Hill in 1998. The song peaked at No. 2 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs in 1998 for 25 weeks. Furthermore, it also placed at No. 72 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in 1998 for 13 weeks. “I Do (Cherish You)” is the first track in his album Wish You Were Here. In addition, the album peaked at No. 8 on the US Billboard Top Country Albums in 1998 for 104 weeks.
One band covered the song of Wills, they are known as 98 Degrees. The band covered the song for their album 98 Degrees and Rising.
What is the Song About?
When you listen carefully to the lyrics of the song you’ll instantly recognize that the song is about a man being thankful for his woman. You can feel the love that the man has in every single word of the song. He’s certain that she is the one, and nothing can ever prevent him from loving her for the rest of his life. It’s the perfect song to dedicate to your woman, and it’s also the perfect song for your wedding day.
Here’s a song you can play on your wedding day or just to make your lady smile.
I Do (Cherish You), Mark Wills
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- Wanda Miller: 8 Fast Facts About Kenny Rogers’ Other Half,
- Mickey Guyton and Husband Grant Savoy: The Perfect Match
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Kenny Rogers and wife Wanda Miller: Love That Bridged The Gaps
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?