What is love? We often hear, use, and see this every day. But the question that needs to be answered is, what is the true meaning of love? Anyhow, was it created to suppress hate and chaos? Or, does it only applies for an intimate feeling that is being shared by two people. I guess, love has no meaning, it depends on how we define it. Now, let us listen to Mark Wills and understand his emotion when he’s in love.
The Great Charmer
He released numerous songs that can melt your heart. Further, this man is considered as a charmer due to his calm and charming singing voice. Get ready to fall in love with Mark Wills, who is one of country music’s finest artists. Wills rose to fame in 1996 with Mercury Records and transferred to Equity Music Groups in which he grew as a singer.
Mark Wills loved music ever since; when he was a teenager, he played in garage bands imitating other rock groups. Moreover, Wills was a product of a talent search which molded him to become a better singer. The road to stardom opened at his doorstep when he was discovered by the record producers who helped him sign a deal with Mercury Records.
The Song that will Melt Your Heart
Love comes in many forms and it can be described in many ways. I hope you will understand this emotion once you listen to “I Do (Cherish You)” by Mark Wills. The Masterpiece was first released in 1998, and it was included in his second album. Further, this hit slammed no. 2 in the Hot Country Charts.
“I Do (Cherish You)” by Mark Wills talks about a person who is in love. Also, if we will dig deeper into the meaning of the lyrics, it is a promise that the narrator will love, cherish his/her lover until his/her last breath ends. I bet you might want to put this track on your wedding playlist.
Hot Country Charts, I Do (Cherish You), Mark Wills, Mercury Records
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance