The most stunning country music singers gathered together in one big, phenomenal event to give back to none other than the Almighty Creator Himself.
During the Country Music Awards, the awarding and celebration took a different and highly relevant twist after artists collaborated to make the said event all about thanking God for all their successes. It was a big step for all country music singers in the show because it proves to the fans that winning awards and releasing a string of successful albums aren’t always about them. It is more about recognizing that the talent that they have is given to them as a gift from God. Also, all their success is proof that when you put God, love, and honesty first in everything you do, then everything will fall right into place.
Thomas Rhett, one of the biggest winners at the Academy of Country Music Awards, testifies to how God has worked wonders for him as he humbly accepts his awards. He bagged Song of the Year for ‘Die a Happy Man’, and he also took home the Male Vocalist of the Year award. He bested four other big-shot nominees, namely, Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, and Keith Urban.
“I gotta thank God for this—I’m overwhelmed. I didn’t think this was going to happen. Thank you so much.”
Rhett further dishes that the inspiration behind his winning hit, Die a Happy Man was non-other than his wife and high school sweetheart, Lauren.
Meanwhile, Reba McEntire and contemporary Christian singer Lauren Daigle rock the entire venue with a powerhouse duet as they performed Back to God, Reba’s gospel single. Ronnie Dunn, who announced the performance, described the song as one that plays a huge role in what [country musicians] do in their genre.
The star-studded event shows the entire world that these country artists—whether old or new, all have one important thing in common: They put God as the center of all the great things they achieve in life.
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Clint Black’s Daughter, Lily Made a Classy Opry Debut
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music