Top-Performing “Who You Say I Am”
“Who You Say I Am” is a new single released by the Australian group Hillsong Worship last year. This Christian hymn catapulted to the number one spot on the Billboard Christian Airplay chart. Furthermore, it secured the number two position on the Christian Songs and Christian Adult Contemporary chart. The Hillsong Worship’s single was also nominated for the GMA Dove Award for Worship Recorded Song of the Year last 2018.
Hillsong Worship’s Album
Hillsong Worship released their single from their album There Is More. The album is a collection of twelve songs and five additional bonus tracks. It has secured spots on the Australian, Canadian, UK, Swiss, and US charts. There Is More reached number two on the Billboard Christian albums. In addition, it also placed at number twenty-six on the Christian chart.
The Story of the Song
Reuben Morgan and Ben Fielding wrote the song in 2017. This song can be an inspiration to us to never let anyone tell us who we. It is only God who can define us, and God defines us a worthy person. He gave us His son, Jesus, to die for our sins. Therefore, we are set free from our sins. We are only what God says.
I am chosen
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am
The Album’s Cover
One catchy thing about the group’s new album was the cover. It contained thirteen different symbols that have a certain meaning. The Hillsong Worship posted on their website the meaning of each.
- The lion and the man
- The scroll
- The Bible
- The sunflower
- The heart, the crown of thorns, and the cross
- The stairway
- Mustard seeds
- The peacock
- Cup of wine
- The Dove
- Olive tree
- The Rose
You can check their website if you are interested to know what these symbols mean. For now, let’s take a look at The Hillsong Worship’s top-performing and inspiring song “Who You Say I Am.”
Hillsong Worship, There Is More, Who You Say I Am
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?