Our life here on earth is full of struggles and hardships. There will come a time that we will feel like giving up and stop fighting. In fact, life is not an easy game; we need to fight with it every day. Indeed, this may be hard, but don’t worry because we have God who always cares for us. Anyway, once our journey here on earth is done, we will rest beside God’s throne. But as for now, we need to be strong and face life struggles. In addition, if we feel weak and burdened, all we need to do is to go to Him. He will give us enough strength to fight our daily battle. Hang in there, don’t give up. Further, to inspire and to uplift your spirit, let’s listen to the hit of Vince Gill “Go Rest High On That Mountain.”
The Artist that can Melt your Heart
This artist has received commercial success in the ‘70s as the frontman of the band Pure Prairie League. Moreover, his career skyrocketed in the ‘80s when he began his solo career. Also, his hard work paid off because he was able to push over 40 singles to enter the charts. Furthermore, he is a recipient of different awards and recognition. I’m referring to Vince Gill, the man behind the hits “When I Call Your Name,” and “Victim of Life’s Circumstances.”
The Perfect Hit to Uplift Your Spirit
Vince Gill is versatile because he is also known as a gospel singer. As a matter of fact, he was able to release several gospel hymns throughout his career and one of them is “Go Rest High On That Mountain.” He also performed the song at George Jones’ funeral. The hit talks about meeting our creator after a lifetime battle here on earth. You may want to include this on your playlist.
Go Rest High On That Mountain, Vince Gill, When I Call Your Name
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!