Our God is indeed an awesome God. Although we don’t see Him personally, He works in ways that allow us to see, hear, and feel His presence. He even promised to be with His people no matter what happens. This sweet promise of God was clearly inscribed in the Scripture; something we can always turn to whenever we feel alone or despondent.
“He is here” is a three-word statement that’s strong enough to calm our troubled mind and strengthen our weak spirit. The truth behind it is so beautiful and full of assurance that we are never alone in this world.
A Song That Speaks of God’s Presence
American Southern gospel performer/songwriter Kirk Talley wrote the song “He is Here” during his tenure with The Talleys. He was a member of The Cathedrals until 1984. In 1992, Dove Awards tendered the “Song of the Year” accolade to The Talleys for the song “He is Here.” In addition, the song was nominated for the 34th annual Grammy Awards in the same year.
“He is Here” is a song that affirms God’s presence. It’s a beautiful tune that anyone could take refuge in anytime and will feel renewed. Let’s not take for granted the wonderful gift that comes from the truth behind the song. Instead, let us treasure it as a precious reality that lives in us day by day. We now open our hearts as we listen to the Gaither Vocal Band’s stirring delivery of the song.
Folks, did this piece move? We would be glad to hear your thoughts or experiences related to the song. Likewise, please do not forget to hit the like button and share the inspiration with your friends and loved ones. Stay tuned with us as we strive to bring you a daily dose of cutting-edge entertainment through country music and information. For easy access to your favorite country songs, follow us on Facebook (Country Daily / @CountryGospelDaily) and Twitter @thecountrydaily.
Gaither Vocal Band, Kirk Talley
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce