“Hard to Love” Chart Performance
“Hard to Love” may not be written by Lee Brice but he loved the song because the song has a good meaning. It’s not only for one person, but it’s a song that most people can connect with or understand. “Hard to Love” gave Lee Brice his second No. 1 single on the US Billboard Country Airplay. In addition, “Hard to Love” peaked at No. 4 on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Billy Montana, John Ozier, and Ben Glover wrote the song for Lee Brice’s second album Hard 2 Love.
The Album: Hard 2 Love
Hard 2 Love reached the No. 2 spot on the US Billboard Top Country album. Furthermore, the album peaked at No. 5 on the US Billboard 200. In Lee Brice’s second album, four of his singles entered the Billboard chart. “A Woman Like You” peaked at No. 1 on the Country chart, “I Drive Your Truck” entered at No. 6 on the Country chart and No. 1 on the Country Airplay. Lastly, his song “Parking Lot Party” entered the top 10 of the Country Airplay. All of his top performing songs entered the chart when it was released as a single in 2011, 2012, and 2013, respectively.
The Song’s Content
There are people who are hard to love. These people build walls around them because they do not want to get hurt. Usually, if we encounter people like this, we give up on them, but there are some who are patient enough to deal with people like this. These people who do their best to love a difficult person are driven by love. “Hard to Love” is a story of a man who knows that he has been a burden to his girlfriend. He is aware that his behavior is causing pain to his girlfriend. However, his girlfriend tries her best to understand him. She always gives him a second chance and she does not give up on him.
Lee Brice’s song is a song that we can all understand because most of us experienced loving a person who is protective of their feelings. Sometimes it’s exhausting, but sometimes it is worth the wait because someday their walls will break and they will be easily loved.
Hard to Love, Lee Brice
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!