“Hello Love,” is about two people in love getting back together. When things end, we immediately think that there’s no more hope for things to work out. Therefore we end up burning bridges. There’s always a right time to cut everything in the past and there are certain things that should be left behind. We’ll never know what the future holds for each one of us.
The Song: “Hello Love”
“Hello Love” is the exact love song you would want to listen to. Written by Aileen Mnich and Betty Jean Robinson in 1973. Performed by the legendary Hank Snow and made it peak at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs in 1974 for 1 week. It remained on the chart for a total of 15 weeks. In addition, it is the number one track on his album Hello Love. Moreover, his album peaked at No. 4 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums.
In addition to that, “Hello Love” was Hank Snow’s last No.1 song on the charts. The remainder of his songs entered the top 10 of the charts but didn’t land on No. 1 anymore.
The Content: “Hello Love”
Giving someone a second chance is difficult, right? At first, you don’t want to, you say you’ll never forgive that person and you’ll never take them back. However, when love intervenes, even the most broken-hearted or calloused hearted person will give in to it. Just like in the song wherein the narrator takes back his lover into his life even after she walked out on him. Love has no boundaries, and if you really know that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, don’t think twice about it.
This may be Hank Snow’s last No. 1 song on the Billboard charts, but he definitely has many more well-performed songs that you’ll surely love.
Hank Snow, hello love
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend