Nowadays, we see a lot of protesters on the streets, and most of them are teenagers. Also, some adults join them in this chaotic event. Hence, you will ask yourself, “what is happening to the world right now?” Anyhow, being a good citizen is not a hard thing to do. All we need is to act rightfully so that we will not hurt other people and our country. Our freedom was given to us, but others abuse it. We should know our boundaries. Thus, we need to weigh if rallying on the street and destroying government property is rightful. Moreover, we are living in a century wherein we can do anything in a democratic way. Let’s not be barbaric. On the other hand, let us use the “Okie from Muskogee,” a hit from Merle Haggard as an example on how to be a good citizen.
When Two Big Artists Collide
He is one of the most respected singers of all time. Further, this artist is also included on numerous Hall of Fames due to his contribution to the music industry. I hope that you did not forget the man behind the hits pertaining to anti-Vietnam War. You’re right, I’m referring to the late Merle Haggard.
This artist is well known for his outlaw music which was popularized in the ’60s. Moreover, he is not just a singer because he also has a superb acting career. In fact, he acted in over 30 films. Do you remember the hits “On the Road Again,” and “Pancho and Lefty”? Well, I’m referring to the music genius Willie Nelson.
An Example of a Good Citizen
Are you familiar with the Vietnam War wherein there’s a lot of protesters on the street? And, the life there is just so chaotic and uncontrollable. Anyway, that was the inspiration of Merle Haggard in creating this masterpiece entitled “Okie from Muskogee.” The hit shows how a good citizen should act and then of course, the government should take care of the nation. All we need to do is to live in harmony for us to avoid such conflicts.
merle haggard, okie from muskogee, Willie Nelson
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Marie Osmond’s Children: Meet The Eight Of Them Here!
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- Freddy Fender’s “Before The Next Teardrop Falls” Is Romantic Enough To Wreck You
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Trace Adkins And Travis Tritt In An Irresistible Performance of “Jailhouse Rock”
- Garth Brooks’ Daughters All Turned Up To Be These Gorgeous. Meet Them Here!