Travis Greene is a gospel musician and pastor. He has created multiple songs that convey his faith and worship to the Lord. His songs are moving and electrifying. It holds the real intention of giving praise to our Creator. Last Friday, November 30, the singer was invited for their annual Praise Fest in Kenya.
Greene has been named as a rising star in the gospel genre for the meteoric rise of his career. Moreover, he appeared in Billboard Magazine, Rolling Out Magazine, and had performed at the Essence Music Festival. Also, he won multiple awards including two Grammy Awards and 13 Stellar Awards. Just last year, he bagged nine of those 13.
His Second Life
Greene has cheated death twice. The doctors declared him a stillbirth when he was born, and it took them several minutes to resuscitate him. Then at four years old, he fell off the fourth floor of a building. He was declared dead, but later on, resuscitated.
In his testimonies, he says that he wasn’t hurt and that he was saved by somebody who revealed himself as Jesus.
Greene is a very decorated and highly acclaimed musician. Back in 2016, he has voted the Billboard Magazine Gospel Airplay artist of The Year. And in 2017, he snagged the song, album and male vocalist of the year in the prestigious Stellar Awards. In Kenya, he performed his hits such as Made a Way, International, You Waited, and his latest single Nara.
Listen to Made a Way here!
Listen to Intentional here!
Watch his latest song, Nara!
Thousands of Christians gathered together on the 30th of November for the 4th edition of their Christian Music Festival they call Praise Fest.
Greene performed for two hours straight, and attendees of the show said that the performance was spectacular. It left them wanting for more. During the performance, he also showed his suave dancing skills and knowledge of African gospel songs by performing Imelda by Nathaniel Bessy.
Country Gospel, International, Made A Way, Nara, Praise Fest, Travis Greene, You Waited
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance