Jesus’ glorious day will soon come, where we’ll be able to meet Him. When He arrives, it will be the scariest yet joyous day of our lives. Why do we say scariest? Because that would be the time when we will be judged for the things we did for others. However, it is certain that in the end ,we will all find happiness in His loving arms.
The Life of Jesus
The life of Jesus, His death, His resurrection, and His return has been told numerous times. We can read it in the Bible, some story books for children, and we even watched it on TV. There some who turn the story of Christ into a wonderful song, and one of which was by the band Casting Crowns.
“Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)” Sonically by The Casting Crowns
The Christian song “Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)” was sonically created by the band. However, the words to it were taken from an old hymn. The lyrics were based on John Wilbur Chapman’s “One Day.” Luckily, Chapman wrote such a wonderful song for current artists to be inspired by it.
Until the Whole World Hears
The band made the song part of their fourth album Until the Whole World Hears. Like their single “Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me),” the album also secured the top of the Billboard chart. Furthermore, their album sold a million copies, hence, it was platinum-certified by RIAA.
Story of Jesus in a Song
The single begins with Jesus coming down on earth to fulfill his duty. As the song progresses, the story of Jesus continues up until His resurrection. However, in between His story, on the chorus, the narrator acknowledges what Christ can do for us. All the sacrifices that He endured was only to save us.
Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He’s coming
Oh glorious day, oh glorious day
We are all lucky that we have Jesus, because without Him where would we be.
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Trigger, Willie Nelson’s Guitar Is Just As Legendary As He Is
- Jonathan Jackson’s “Unchained Melody” Soulful Rendition Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List
- Gilley’s: Let’s Look Back To The Largest Honky Tonk in the World