Tamala Georgette Jones Discography
Tamala Georgette Jones followed in the footsteps of her parents. She released her first album in 2010 entitled A Slightly Used Woman. On her first album, she recorded a song with her father, “You and Me and Time.” Her second album was released in 2011, Strong Enough to Cry. In 2013, Georgette released two albums, Till I Can Make It on My Own and a Christmas album, This is Christmas. Her fourth studio album was released under her label Heart of Texas Records. In her album, she covered all of her mother’s hit classic country songs. However, none of her albums made it to the Billboard chart but she still manages to release albums that are fairly good.
Here are the songs in Georgette’s thirds album:
- “Till I Can Make It on My Own”
- “Take Me”
- “Apartment #9”
- “My Exclusive Dream”
- “Stayin Home Woman”
- “Till I Get It Right”
- “Golden Ring”
- “Take Me to Your World”
- “Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad”
- “Somethin’ to Brag About”
- “Stand by Your Man”
- “Run Woman Run”
Georgette sounds like her mother as she sang Tammy Wynette’s hit songs.
Performance of Her Mother’s Songs
Georgette performed some of her mother’s hit songs on the entertainment show Country Road TV. She performed some songs of her mother such as “Apartment #9” and “Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad.”
In 2011, Georgette released a book about her mother and father, The Three of Us: Growing Up With Tammy and George. She tells the story of her mother and how good her mother was contrary to what people say about her.
George Jones, Tamala Georgette Jones, Tammy Wynette
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Brad Paisley’s Kids He Is Raising To Be Kind and Humble
- Let’s Look Back To The Largest Honky Tonk in the World, Gilley’s
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Meet One of The Hottest Country Singers Today, Dillon Carmichael
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend