Every human being is made out of love. Thus, it is expected for us to give back that love. This goes back to the old sayin’, “love makes the world go round.” Also, love is like a glue that holds a strong bond and makes us one. We all have our own ideal in terms of love and once we were able to find it, then it can turn us head over heels. Anyhow, what if the love that we dreamed of turns out to be a disaster? Will you give up on love or will you give it another shot and try to save the relationship? Nowadays, this is the common dilemma of some lovers out there. But I hope you will have an idea on what to do once you hear the hit of George Strait, “I Can Still Make Cheyenne.”
The King of Country
He sold more than 100 million records worldwide naming him one of the Best-selling Music Artists of all time. In addition, he was recognized by different organizations due to his contribution and influence to country music. Moreover, this artist has set the bar in producing quality music due to his record of 60 number one hits making him the artist with the most number ones. Well, I’m referring to none other than The King of Country who rose to fame in 1975. What do you think about him? Do you like his music?
Is This Our Last Goodbye?
There can be a lot of ways to save a relationship if a couple really wants to. Hence, they can still try to work things out, it’s just a matter of cooperation and understanding. Like the hit from George Strait, “I Can Still Make Cheyenne.” The song talks about a man who is not reliable and was left by his lover. Anyway, the narrator did try to save the relationship, but his lover already has another man. It’s sad, isn’t it? But this is the common scenario nowadays.
George Strait, I can still make cheyenne, King of Country
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Is the Relationship of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Heading to a Hefty Divorce?
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life