Strait’s Version of the Song
George Strait, a well-known Country music artist, made his own version of the song “Carrying Your Love With Me.” It was originally written by Steve Bogard and Jeff Stevens. Moreover, the song was released in May 1997.
Also, the song entered the country music charts. In 1990, the song ranked number 200 on the Top 400 greatest songs. Furthermore, the song was nominated for Best Male Country Vocal Performance.
“Carrying Your Love with Me” helped in the success of Strait’s career.
In his 15 years in the music industry, many people still criticize his work saying that the song is ordinary to them. However, Strait’s proved them wrong because his song became popular with country fans.
The Song’s Theme
“Carrying Your Love With Me” is a song that talks about a man who has to leave home. He brings the love of his woman with him. The distance that keeps them away from each other is the reason that keeps their relationship stronger.
Being in a long distance relationship is not bad at all. Sometimes, it becomes a reason for us to love him/her even more. It does not matter how long it takes, as long as there is a sky that puts you together, there is no reason to give up.
Loving someone who is far away from you will only show how strong you are as a person. He/She may not be with you in person, but the love and memories you both shared are the reasons that will keep you holding on to each other.
If you love someone, just love them, but don’t own them. If that person wants to leave, let them because if he/she is really meant for you, then destiny will bring you back together.
Carrying Your Love with Me, country music, George Strait
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?