We often associate goodbyes in a negative way, but let’s remember that this is a new beginning. Also, it will give us new challenges, hope, and another phase of our life that we should be better at. Life has a lot of wonderful things to offer. It’s just up to us to discover it. Try to see the new horizon as a new opportunity and for sure, you’ll discover the wonders of life. Even George Strait experienced goodbyes in his hit “You Look So Good in Love.”
The King of Country
He is considered as one of the artists with the most number one hits on Billboard Hot Country charts. Also, he designed the 360-degree configuration plus he introduced a festival style tour, which made him more popular and different from other artists. Ok, let’s reveal our next artist, give a round of applause to George Strait!
During his entire career, Strait was able to sell more than 100 million records worldwide. Hence, he earned the title Best-Selling Music Artists of all time. But wait, there’s more, George Strait is also known for his success in innovating country music. I guess in order for an artist to stay in the spotlight is for them to be versatile.
Is it Bitter or Sweet Goodbye?
Sometimes goodbyes are painful, but we need to understand that there’s a reason for everything. Maybe, you are not meant to be, just like the hit “You Look So Good in Love” by George Strait. Anyway, the hit was released in 1983 and due to its positive response, the masterpiece slammed at no. 1 in the U.S. Hot Country Charts.
The content of “You Look So Good in Love” by George George Strait talks about a guy who is looking at his ex-lover falling in love with another man. At any rate, the narrator is regretting that he is not the one who’s making her happy. But, we need to understand that some things are meant to happen.
George Strait, U.S. Hot Country Charts, You Look So Good in Love
- 10 Best David Allan Coe Songs
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Home Free’s “Friends In Low Places” Will Make You Want To Spend a Day In The Beach
- How George Strait’s “Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind” crossed the minds of millions
- Meet Kathie Lee Gifford’s Daughter That Dubiously Looks Like Her, Cassidy Gifford
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!
- 10 Facts About Harry Connick Jr.’s Wife, Jill Goodacre