Broken families are not new to us nowadays and sometimes it’s normal for us to see those situations. But do you even think of the stress and emotional struggles that are put on your children? Also, do people even consider how they feel once they found out that their happy, and loving family will be torn into pieces? Anyway, when life gets tough between husband and wife, the first solution that they will consider is divorce. Do you even think of the welfare of your children? Divorce is not the only solution to every problem. We have a lot of support groups to consider and even counseling as an option. In addition, you can still try to work things out, give it a second shot for the sake of keeping the family intact. In line with this, let’s go ahead and check out the hit from George Jones, “The Grand Tour.”
The Greatest Living Country Singer
He is considered as one of the most successful artists in the music industry because of his influence in the U.S. and abroad. The fruits of his labor earned him a spot in the Country Music Hall of Fame which he truly deserves. Throughout his career this artist was able to slam thirteen number ones in the Country Charts. I hope you still remember the hits “White Lightning,” “Tender Year,” and “She Thinks I Still Care” which he popularizes. Yep you’re right, it’s George Jones.
One of the Saddest Songs of All Time
This hit covers a lot of social issues like divorce, but it depends on how you interpret it. Anyhow, “The Grand Tour” of George Jones was released in 1974 and it became a massive hit landing at number one Billboard Country Charts. Maybe this hit has a lot of elements that people can relate to. If you don’t believe me, listen to it to have a heartbreaking experience.
Country Music Hall of Fame, George Jones, The Grand Tour
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Kurt Russell Stuns Audience at the Opry with an Elvis’ Hit
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Waylon Jennings Shows Off Amazing Guitar Skills at The Johnny Cash Show
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash