George Jones’s song “I Know A Man Who Can” is one that we need to listen. It gives us the hope and light in times we feel like there is no one there for us. When we feel lost, we can always run to Him, the one who loves us unconditionally. We cannot do everything, we are just human beings who aren’t perfect, but with God everything is possible.
“God can do anything, you know – far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.”
The Gospel Collection Album
In 2003, George Jones released his album The Gospel Collection. Jones collaborated with his previous producer Billy Sherrill to come up with a new all-gospel album for him. This album was recorded by Jones after his life-changing accident. His album is a collection of two CDs with 24 gospel songs. He recorded some traditional songs such as “Amazing Grace,” “Just a Little Talk with Jesus,” “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot,” “Why Me Lord,” “I’ll Fly Away,” and many more.
- “Amazing Grace”
- “It Is No Secret”
- “Just a Little Talk With Jesus”
- “Where We’ll Never Grow Old”
- “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”
- “Why Me, Lord?”
- “I’ll Fly Away”
- “Precious Memories”
- “Just a Closer Walk With Thee”
- “In the Garden”
- “Lonesome Valley”
- “When Mama Sang (The Angels Stopped to Listen)”
- “Peace in the Valley”
- “What A Friends We Have in Jesus”
- “Softly and Tenderly”
- “Lily of the Valley”
- “The Old Rugged Cross”
- “Leaning on the Everlasting Arms”
- “Family Bible”
- “Mansion Over the Hilltop”
- “If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again”
- “How Beautiful Heaven Must Be”
- “Jesus Hold My Hand”
- “I Know a Man Who Can”
Today, let’s listen to Jones’ song “I Know A Man Who Can.” This song serves as a light for people who are lost and who are broken. It gives hope that everything will be fine because God can make everything work out. We can try to heal ourselves, but it is only God who can heal us completely.
George Jones, gospel
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?