Country singer-songwriter and five-time Grammy winner Shania Twain came out much stronger now after her heart-breaking divorce with her first husband and living the best life with now-husband, Frédéric Thiébaud.
Shania described Frédéric as her “tremendous support”. In fact, Frédéric was seen cheering for his wife from the front row during her energetic performance of the country star in the 2019 American Music Awards. And everyone just admired him for being an absolutely gorgeous and handsome man.
However, Frédéric Thiébaud tends to shy away from the limelight and has limited involvement in the entertainment industry. Despite this, entertainment media are still flocking to him. There are so many people who want to know more about him too. If you’re one of them, then let’s get through some fast facts about this one fine man.
1. Frédéric Thiébaud, whose real name is Frederic Nicoloas Thiebaud, was born on August 1, 1970, in a stunning country, Switzerland. Though we can’t get any information about his parents and siblings, Frédéric is reported to grow up in a middle-class family.
2. Though his educational background is also not available, we’re quite sure that Frédéric Thiébaud’s college education is related to the things he has able to achieve in life as a businessman. According to some reports too, he fell in love with music as he was growing up and has admired the music stars of his day. He wanted to become a singer as a kid. Sad to say he ended up doing other things but at least he’s married to one.
3. He is a business executive of an international brand, Nestlé. Nestlé multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world with 447 factories that operates in 189 countries.
It even ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 on the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies. Their products include dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, coffee baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, and tea, confectionery and so much more.
4. Frédéric Thiébaud was married to Marie-Anne Thiébaud. They divorced after it was discovered that Marie-Anne was carrying on an affair with Shania Twain’s first husband, Mutt Lange. Marie-Anne was the secretary and manager of Shania and Shania’s first husband’s chateau in Switzerland. She was also considered to be Shania’s best friend too.
5. He had a daughter with Marie-Anne named Johanna who is now 19 years old, just one year older than Shania’s son, Eja.
6. He was the one who broke the news to Shania that their spouses were cheating behind them.
“It was Easter time, and we were two families spending the holidays together, is what I thought,” she told Ellen DeGeneres on Ellen in 2011.
“Fred and I did not have a one-on-one relationship at all. It was quite a formal relationship, really. He didn’t have my personal phone number, for example, but he found out how to reach me. He said, ‘I need to talk to you about Mutt and Marie-Anne. Can I come and see you?’ He just basically explained that, ‘I’d been waiting for a few weeks to tell you, I’d been hoping that they would tell you themselves, and I think you need to know,’ and then he told me.”
7. Shania announced her relationship with Frédéric via her website last August 29, 2009, during her 44th birthday. “A dear friend and true gentleman by the name of Fred, has been the most constant companion of support for both Eja and me,” she wrote. “And having gone through the suffering of his family splitting apart at the same time under the same extreme circumstances, he understood me better than anyone. We leaned on one another through the ups and downs, taking turns holding each other up. We’ve become stronger and closer through it all, as have our children, Eja and Johanna.”
8. He married Shania on Jan. 1, 2011 on the beach at sunset, in Rincon, Puerto Rico. It was an intimate wedding with approximately 40 friends and family members present.
9. He is incredible according to Shania. “Fred is not only nice, he’s incredible,” Shania gushes. “He’s attentive, brighter than God should ever allow any one man to be, funny, romantic and cute as heck. Most of all, he shows what he feels, and that’s a quality that could come in any shape or size and be admired — it just so happens that Fred has a very gorgeous shape. He’s too good to be true, only he’s real! Good for me, is all I can say, and I’m loving every minute of it.”
10. And he’s a true gentleman too! “Fred is a true gentleman. He waits for everyone else to begin eating before taking a bite. He’s always concerned about world affairs and the interests of others,” Shania being a proud wife to Frédéric. “[He] has shown me through example how to stop, listen, think, and then express myself, instead of immediately saying things I might wind up regretting. Trust me, that’s hard for a girl who grew up cursing hockey refs. Fred’s my ‘count to 10.'”
11. Shania calls Frederic Thiebaud Beauty Man. “We stare at each other a lot and call each other lovey names,” a lovestruck Shania admitted. “I’m Sunshy, short for Sunshine, and he’s Beauty Man, because he’s so darn beautiful!”
12. Frédéric Thiébaud is now living with Shania in the town of Corseaux, Switzerland, which overlooks Lake Geneva.
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?