“Blessed Assurance” may help you lift your spirits in times of worries. It is a hymn with powerful words and melody that can especially warm your soul. Also, it assures us of peace within. With this, let us all say a little prayer as we listen to the soulful cover of the Fountainview Academy.
On the other hand, Fountainview Academy is a group of people who wish to bring us closer to God. They would like to remind us that God loves the world. Therefore, they recorded their renditions of the best Christian Gospel songs. Through them, God’s love will spread all across the globe.
The hymn is a worldwide favorite Christian song. It is being used in many churches and religious events. The power of the song can genuinely pierce our hearts. It can even change a person just by listening to it.
Back then, Fanny visited her friend Phoebe. At that time, Phoebe was having a large pipe installed into her organ. The organ was incomplete so Phoebe, using the piano, played the new melody she just composed. Phoebe asked her friend Fanny what she thinks of the tune. Fanny just replied,
“Blessed Assurance”: Jesus Is Mine.”
Then, they started penning the words and lyrics of “Blessed Assurance.”
That very circumstance was the reason for the creation of “Blessed Assurance.” It changed both lives of Fanny and Phoebe. It can change yours, too.
Let’s give thanks to God for everything he has done and has been doing for us. Beautiful things are happening of us because of God. We should be grateful.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Blessed Assurance, Fanny Crosby, Fountainview Academy, Phoebe Knapp
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Trace Adkins Teams Up with Country Legends for a Gospel Collab
- Luke Combs’ Net Worth + Facts: Everything You Need To Know About The Country Star